- City of residence: San Mateo, CA
- Program/concentration: MLS / Public Administration
- Field of work: Law Enforcement
- I am a police sergeant supervising a patrol team in a mid-sized police department in Northern California.
- I knew higher education would equip me with advanced skills to effectively navigate the challenges facing my law enforcement profession. After a great deal of research, I chose to pursue my MLS in Public Administration from the Virtual College at Fort Hays State University because it offers a nationally ranked superior education at an affordable cost with flexibility that allows me to balance my work and family life.
- As I’ve progressed through the program I have been impressed with how the Virtual College is able to provide me with a truly dynamic education by utilizing professors who personally care about my education along with technology that allows them to enhance my learning process. I highly recommend the Virtual College at FHSU and am already assisting two of my coworkers with applying for the program.